Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Uncharted 2 Gets Dated and Modern Warfare 2 Multiplayer Footage On The Way

Hello Everyone. Thanks for checking out Gamerology: The Science of Gaming. I'm Jonathan, the other self-proclaimed gaming genius that haunts this website. I don't think I'll post my resume (ala The Marc), but rather let my rhetoric speak for itself (I'm too lazy).

In a surprising turn of events, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves receives a rather early release date. It is currently slated for an October 13th release. While I don't believe this is the title to save the PS3 from abysmal sales figures, I do believe it is going to be one of the best exclusive offerings from Sony since the console's release in 2007. Of course that is a veritable no-brainer since the original Uncharted: Drake's Fortune was a fantastic game and one that must be played by anyone with a Playstation 3. This time around, Among Thieves receives a graphical facelift (no small feat considering the stellar graphics in Drake's Fortune) and even more heart-pounding action sequences. For those of you who have yet to see the game in motion, I've included the E3 demo presented at the Sony press conference. Warning: You may need a bib to catch the drool.




I also have some news regarding a rather small indie title called Modern Warfare 2. According to Robert Bowling of Twitter.com/Fourzerotwo, filming will commence shortly for the Modern Warfare 2 multiplayer unveiling. August looks to be the promise land for Call of Duty enthusiasts.

That's all for now, but if you are suffering from summer gaming blues, be sure to check out Fight Night Round 4, Ghostbusters and Infamous. That should hold you for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment